Come Join Our Team
Whether you are interested in a corporate function, customer service, sales, or maintenance of solar equipment, we may have a job for you!
Why Work for Sunnova?
Many of our employees work in open, collaborative teams, focused on providing the best support to both external and internal customers. As a growing company, there are opportunities to impact the future success of the company in many ways. We believe in supporting and developing our employees for success in current and future roles.
We offer a generous total reward package, including:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits, including health and welfare plans as well a 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Cell phone and/or car allowances for many roles
- Complimentary access to the onsite fitness center and garage parking in Houston
As a business, we strive to set the standard for service – to our employees, our partners, our customers, and the communities that envelop these groups. In Houston, we have been active with a number of community efforts, including volunteering and contributions to support the Houston Area Women’s Center, Child Advocates, Dress for Success, and other community-focused groups. Additionally, we are proud of how our business, employees, and partners have stepped into help their communities, especially in the aftermath of hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and Cyclone Uto in the Pacific.
At Sunnova, our core values are at the heart of everything we do and serve as guiding principles that every employee and business we work with are expected to live by and exemplify on a daily basis.
We believe in providing
a better energy service.
We are a technology-enabled energy services provider who delivers with quality and steadfast dedication in the communities we serve.
We believe in achieving
more by working together.
We are focused on collectively advancing Sunnova and the energy industry through collaboration, integrity, respect and long-term trusted relationships.
We believe in doing
well by doing good.
We provide the world with cleaner, renewable and more reliable energy by focusing on responsible growth, energy resiliency and innovation to create lasting value.
Unleashing the Limitless Power of our People
At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. We seek an environment where everyone can be themselves – and where they can also feel valued for the skills and results that they bring, and know that they will be treated fairly without discrimination. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.
We do this by
- Recruiting talent with the skills needed, wherever and whoever they are.
- Providing competitive wages and benefits based on the job and skills, regardless of gender, race or other characteristics.
- Providing growth opportunities within our ever-developing organization.
- Celebrating the diversity and cultures represented in our workforce and communities.
Notice Regarding Recruitment Fraud
What is recruitment fraud?
Recruitment fraud is a sophisticated scam offering fictitious job opportunities to job seekers. This type of fraud is normally carried out through a variety of formats, including unsolicited email, text, social media, and regular mail claiming to be from Sunnova.
If you are unsure whether a communication purporting to originate from Sunnova is legitimate, please review the guidance below:
- Sunnova will never ask you to send money anywhere as part of the recruitment process, for immigration documents, insurance, or any other purpose. Please do not send money or personal information to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with Sunnova.
- Sunnova never makes a job offer without completing a formal interview process.
- Sunnova never requests personal information such as your passport, driver license, or bank account details before an offer of employment is made.
- Prospective employees are always invited to an interview with Sunnova personnel before any offer of employment is made. The location of the interview is always provided to candidates either by phone or e-mail from a verifiable Sunnova e-mail account.
- Please always verify the email address. Sunnova will never request that a prospective applicant e-mail information to a free web-based e-mail such as Yahoo, Gmail or Live.com.
Please beware of fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address claiming to be from Sunnova.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sunnova Energy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We participate in the E-Verify program. For more information before applying, see details here and for the Right to Work Statement click here
The Company collects certain pieces of personal data from its applicants for use in recruitment-related activities (e.g., selection, screening, and employment). The Company recognizes and supports the need for reasonable protections regarding the use of data collected through the recruitment process. Applicants are expected to help ensure that the personal information the Company holds is accurate and up to date. Your information is used and disclosed only for recruitment-related purposes to individuals with a legitimate business need for access to such data