Why Go Solar in Minnesota
Protection Against the Unexpected
With the Sunnova Protect™ Premium coverage Plan, we will repair or replace any system components covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
Unmatched Production Guarantee
With the Sunnova Protect™ Platinum coverage plan, we guarantee the system will produce within 85% of the energy promised in our agreement, or we'll refund you the difference.1
Sunnova Solar Offerings in Minnesota
Enjoy predictable solar energy costs for 25 years with home solar panels.
Sunnova Offers a Variety of Ways to Go Solar in Minnesota
|Plan||Sunnova Easy Save (Lease)||Sunnova Easy Own (Loan)|
|Plan Description||Steady monthly payments to lease your home solar system equipment – may include an optional escalator.||Steady monthly payments to own your home solar system equipment.|
Sunnova Protect™ Service3
Home solar protection for 25 years.
System Monitoring & Diagnosis
Corrective Maintenance & Warranty
Hassle-Free Management of Repairs & Replacements
System Production Guarantee4
MySunnova Customer Portal
Monitor Your Solar Production and Battery Charge - Sunnova customers have access to our MySunnova portal, where you can monitor your solar production and battery charge, manage your billing options, and more. We also proactively monitor your solar system, and we'll alert you to any issues.
1. If your system does not produce the promised amount of energy outlined in your agreement, we’ll refund you the difference, up to 50% of the contract price.
2. Sunnova may charge regular service fees for labor costs not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your roof is warranted against leaks from the solar system installation for 10 years. This is separate from any additional warranties you may receive if you also have a new roof installed with your home solar system, including roof installation workmanship and materials warranties.
4. Your solar system production will vary based on weather, shading and other factors and your solar system’s cumulative production will be evaluated annually starting at the end of the third anniversary for purposes of your production guarantee. If your system does not produce the promised amount of energy outlined in your agreement, we’ll refund you the difference, up to 50% of the contract price.
5. Refer to your Sunnova Protect™ Warranty Agreement or Sunnova Protect™ Limited Warranty Agreement for your complete warranty terms and limitations.
Thank you for your interest in Sunnova. One of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly