1. The amount of power available from the battery during a power outage is limited, depending on the loads connected, customer usage and battery configuration (i.e. batteries in certain areas may be set up to provide you with the best economic benefit, which may affect the amount of back-up power available). Solar systems and/or batteries may require repairs after weather events and such repairs may be delayed due to forces outside of our control. No assurances can be given that the solar system or the battery will always work. You should never rely upon either of these to power life support or other medical devices.
2. To be eligible for this offer, the Sunnova Customer Agreement for the Sunnova Service must be signed on or after May 17, 2021. Sunnova Customer Agreements signed prior to this date are not eligible for this offer. Offer available through 2021 and may be extended. Reward Card will be issued as a Visa Prepaid Reward Card and will be mailed within 8 weeks after the system is placed in service. Rewards may be taxable, depending on the value of applicable Reward and the applicable federal, state, and local tax laws. The Reward Program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law (e.g. Maryland, Guam, Puerto Rico, Saipan). View the full Reward Program Terms and Conditions.
3. For well qualified buyers. 0% APR for 180 months (if payments made by ACH), no down payment required, available for existing Sunnova home solar customers and new (non-Sunnova) customers with existing home solar systems. Monthly payment of $5.56 for every $1,000 financed. Excludes tax. Credit score may impact APR and down payment requirements. Not all customers will qualify for credit. APR offer may not be available in all markets. APR offer ends 12/31/2021 or as extended.
4. You may be eligible for a federal tax credit with the purchase of an energy storage system. To qualify for the tax credit, you must have federal income tax liability at least equal to the value of the tax credit. Additional tax credits may also be available for homeowners in certain states. Tax incentives are subject to change or termination by executive, legislative or regulatory action. Sunnova makes no guarantees regarding eligibility of any of the system’s costs for tax benefits. Sunnova does not provide tax advice. Contact your personal tax advisor for eligibility requirements.
5. If you do not currently have the ability to monitor your system’s production, we will provide you with and install a compatible meter for the system for a one-time up-front cost of $649.
6. Applicable to all battery configurations except backup power.
7. Your battery is covered by the manufacturer’s limited warranty and Sunnova has procured a service agreement by which it can continue to seek service and repairs for your battery for an additional five years. Refer to the Limited Warranty and the manufacturer’s limited warranty for complete limited warranty terms and limitations.