When you go solar with Sunnova, you not only gain greater control over your energy costs, but you also get the peace of mind of eliminating out-of-pocket expenses associated with the solar system’s care and maintenance. Every Sunnova solar and solar + battery system comes with a maintenance and operations warranty that lasts the lifetime of the service agreement. This includes:
- Sunnova Protect™ Warranty - Our best-in-class warranty covers all system components for 25 years, eliminating out-of-pocket expenses for repairs and maintenance. Plus, you get a 10-year roof warranty for extra peace of mind.
- 24/7 System Monitoring - We track your system’s solar generation and battery performance. If we detect any issues, our team of experts will take care of it.
- Online Customer Portal - Access account information, hourly production data and other important information about your solar system by using our comprehensive portal, MySunnova.
- Transferable Agreement - If you sell your home, you can pass the benefits to the next homeowner. And, the Sunnova Protect™ warranty will still cover the system through the full 25-year agreement.
- Production Guarantee - We guarantee your system will produce the promised amount of energy outlined in your 25-year service agreement, or we will credit you the difference.
To ensure you warranty remains intact, the following actions must be completed by an authorized Sunnova vendor:
- Removing and reinstalling your solar system – this is typically done during roof repairs or renovations involving your roof
- Installing critter or snow guards
If you currently have a home solar system that was not installed by Sunnova or a Sunnova partner, but want the benefits of the Sunnova Protect™ Warranty, visit our Sunnova Protect™ Services page to learn more about our plans.1: New homeowners must meet Sunnova credit requirements. Limitations apply. Please refer to your agreement for details.
2: Production guarantee is not available in all markets.